Grouse Thicket Don't judge me by my size, will you?
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Ulrich had been sticking to the Isle more in the last few weeks because his wife was pregnant and he needed to stay closer to home to protect her. However, it seemed even a homebody like himself could become restless after a time, and so he hopped the stepping stones one day and went to the thicket for a change of pace.

Soon thereafter, he came across a coyote who smelled of wolf blood that seemed to be sitting patiently, with food at his paws, not eating. As if he were waiting for something. Ulrich’s ears swiveled, for he did not recall hearing a howl at any point. Greetings, he called as he approached, and smiled.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
Don't judge me by my size, will you? - by Lýkos - February 05, 2023, 03:22 PM
RE: Don't judge me by my size, will you? - by Ulrich - February 05, 2023, 03:27 PM
RE: Don't judge me by my size, will you? - by Lýkos - February 05, 2023, 03:52 PM
RE: Don't judge me by my size, will you? - by Ulrich - February 05, 2023, 04:02 PM
RE: Don't judge me by my size, will you? - by Lýkos - February 05, 2023, 04:15 PM
RE: Don't judge me by my size, will you? - by Ulrich - February 05, 2023, 05:48 PM
RE: Don't judge me by my size, will you? - by Lýkos - February 05, 2023, 08:13 PM
RE: Don't judge me by my size, will you? - by Ulrich - February 05, 2023, 09:10 PM