Moonspear All anybody would tell me is all that bad news
172 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
Her conversation with Sialuk had settled her, but Keen still felt weird about the whole thing. She had gone very quickly from no involvement and no desire to basically drowning in women. Two was actually a big number when it came to women, she thought. Especially when those two women were Bridget and Sialuk. But it was all sorted now, she figured.
Sialuk would go on as she intended, and Keen would try dating again. With Bridget. Aaaa! Okay okay. Calm. Keen pulled the birds out from where she'd stashed them and settled nearby, and waited. And waited. And waited. She was pretty sure she was being ghosted by the time Bridget actually showed up.
Oh thank goodness. She was too relieved to harbor any sort of negative feelings about Bridget's lateness. Oh, you're fine, don't even worry about it, Keen assured her, a little uncomfortable with the apology and especially the mention of Sialuk. She smiled at the sight of her though, stepping forward to clear whatever distance remained between them. So uh, What do I say? How are things at home? Horrible. It sounded more like an intro to a counseling session than a date. But it was all she had.
Messages In This Thread
RE: All anybody would tell me is all that bad news - by Keen - March 12, 2023, 05:54 PM