Two Rivers Isle i aint never seen so many long faces
지혜
198 Posts
Ooc — H2O
"we do when we have snakes," she comes to say with a laugh, "lot of work, colt doing very good." it was no easy task to skin a snake to Iseul's liking and yet she was continuously pleased by the fact that colt took to the work with ease it seemed. "if honest, iseul like burying plants with salt water. easier work." the low part of fermenting all the fruits and veggies was just having to wait for them to hit their peak. 

"now come easy part." to relieve her friend of his neck pain (unbeknownst to her), iseul would come to grab the chuck of meat and pull the mighty meat from the scaly sides it remained bound to. it was gristly work to fillet snakes open, but with something this large, it would feed plenty. if colt did try to help with this part, she'd come to politely wave him off with a paw to give him rest. she was used to this work. 

once the snake was fully pulled from its scales, the girl would fall onto her back with an exhausted sigh, toes and muzzle bloodied. and she'd come to look to her butchering partner with a smile and wagging tail. "colt can have first bite if hungry." an honorary spot in her book.

google probably has me on some type of list now for looking up several guides on gutting snakes HAHA
Iseul is still learning English and will frequently pause to find the right word. This often occurs with an audible 'uh' or 'ah' sound, as well as speaking a bit slower to try and avoid mistakes. Your character is welcome to notice this!
Messages In This Thread
i aint never seen so many long faces - by Colt - March 27, 2023, 06:53 PM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Iseul - March 27, 2023, 09:27 PM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Colt - April 01, 2023, 09:51 PM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Iseul - April 04, 2023, 12:08 AM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Colt - April 05, 2023, 02:23 PM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Iseul - April 15, 2023, 11:23 PM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Colt - April 16, 2023, 11:36 AM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Iseul - April 25, 2023, 12:37 AM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Colt - April 25, 2023, 09:04 PM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Iseul - April 30, 2023, 11:25 PM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Colt - May 05, 2023, 07:22 PM