The Heartwood Bed Time Snack
Loner
172 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Even the act of moving down the streamline appeared to be painful for the sorrowful boy. 'Here' he said gesturing to some hoof prints in the dirt. Andr trotted over, then gestured, annoyedly to him to take a step back. Both to give him some room but he also didn't like the idea of this stranger lurking too close to him.

With a few deep sniffs, Andr picked up the scent. A deer and her fawn. It seemed as though the boy had not been spotted by the pair as they traveled casually unaware others were on their tail. 

Looking over to the boy Andr said "Attempt to keep my pace. Don't push yourself if you are unable to do so. I'll try and subdue them on my own if I must then circle back around." He then began to gallop off in the direction of their prey.

He didn't want this boy to slow him down. Every moment they wasted they could get further away. A quicker pace also meant he would not need to be with this male longer than necessary. Andr felt confident in his abilities to hunt alone. He had done it many times before and much more since entering these Wilds. Even if the boy were able to keep up, in his current state he didn't expect him to be much help.
Messages In This Thread
Bed Time Snack - by Andr - April 01, 2023, 06:10 PM
RE: Bed Time Snack - by Wicken - April 02, 2023, 02:01 PM
RE: Bed Time Snack - by Andr - April 04, 2023, 06:30 PM
RE: Bed Time Snack - by Wicken - April 07, 2023, 06:46 PM
RE: Bed Time Snack - by Andr - April 23, 2023, 10:27 AM
RE: Bed Time Snack - by Wicken - April 27, 2023, 02:35 AM
RE: Bed Time Snack - by Andr - May 13, 2023, 10:13 PM
RE: Bed Time Snack - by Wicken - May 20, 2023, 12:07 PM
RE: Bed Time Snack - by Andr - June 04, 2023, 06:56 PM