Heron Lake Plateau Up, up, up I go to you, strangers! Whisper, strangers, my silly strangers!
지혜
198 Posts
Ooc — H2O
the other calls out with a lack of hostility, and the very clear wagging of her curly tail comes to bring about iseul's own friendliness in her sway.

she comes to take a few more steps forward and then pauses, wondering if the charismatic stranger would come to join her or not (though iseul had an inkling of an idea that she would). a polite bow of her head is given to the other in a formal greeting. "hello," she comes to say, noting that her English has been improving and her ability to say things quicker with a more natural tone, "what doing out here?"

while a rude one may snap with 'what business is it to you?', there were no signs that this one before her would harbor such a sharp tongue. rather, she may say she's from around here, or perhaps exploring as the tiny totoro was once doing when iseul came upon them.
Iseul is still learning English and will frequently pause to find the right word. This often occurs with an audible 'uh' or 'ah' sound, as well as speaking a bit slower to try and avoid mistakes. Your character is welcome to notice this!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Up, up, up I go to you, strangers! Whisper, strangers, my silly strangers! - by Iseul - April 22, 2023, 11:57 AM