Heron Lake Plateau Up, up, up I go to you, strangers! Whisper, strangers, my silly strangers!
지혜
198 Posts
Ooc — H2O
iseul feels her ears fall back in an embarrassed manner at the compliment, a sheepish smile crawling onto her face. "you are beauty too," she comes to return softly, "I am Iseul, you?" while the mannerisms of its girl was certainly strange, the tiger did not mind her friendliness.

actually, the more she thought of it, iseul has had strangely good luck thus far with all of the wolves she has met in the wilds. she could only hope for the same thing for her counterpart. it seemed she was on her own adventure, spun from her quick words that thankfully do not go unrecognized by the deputy.

"yes, I from Two Rivers Isle. not far from here." she comes to point her snout in the general direction of home. "are you from here? or away?" while the girl could make assumptions of the sooty wonder, Iseul decides to just listen rather than think her own thoughts for the moment.
Iseul is still learning English and will frequently pause to find the right word. This often occurs with an audible 'uh' or 'ah' sound, as well as speaking a bit slower to try and avoid mistakes. Your character is welcome to notice this!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Up, up, up I go to you, strangers! Whisper, strangers, my silly strangers! - by Iseul - April 29, 2023, 11:12 PM