Dragoncrest Cliffs they want the drip, they want the glow
Sapphique
Beryl
114 Posts
Ooc — ebony
All Welcome 
maybe @Theo? <3

chani wrestled with @Chiro, growling softly.
she was still gaining the ease of her legs. long hours were spent in romping or scuttling or trying to escape maman into the sunlight beyond the den.
but today she was attentive to winning this babyish fight, not looking up to see if another came to the den.
7 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
A challenge, from her sister.

Chiro would not refuse the playful banter, but she was gentle with her movements—not so much eager to win, but careful not to harm Chani.

Paws flung about gently, mouth hardly gripping. Maybe she would even let her sister win, if no one stopped them!
"If you mess with my family, you mess with me"
169 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Theo hadn't really interacted much with his sisters since their birth. He'd been busy out hunting with both Eti and Suzu, many times, supplying some of the food they ate. But today he felt like paying them a visit. Approaching the den, he let out a soft, friendly noise, but noticed his sister engaged in a play fight. He smiled, remembering being that age himself, playing with Eti.

"Chiro, Chani." He said in a warm tone. He sat down and started to watch their little fight. He would properly greet them with a nose to their head when they were finished.
SIGNATURE
Loves his family. Very sweet boy but can get really defensive and protective over his loved ones. Very caring but also an ambitious hunter and fighter.
Sapphique
Beryl
114 Posts
Ooc — ebony
rough chani had no such reservations, and used her sharp milk teeth to bite as hard as she could. it felt nice on her gums and she growled again, a little bubbling of fury. 
she had not yet noticed their brother, though his shadow was at her peripherals.
7 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Where Chiro was benign, Chani spared no efforts.

When she could feel teeth, a loud yip could not be swallowed. 

Swatting at her sister, Chiro scrambled backwards with a whine, wanting to be free of this tussle.
"If you mess with my family, you mess with me"
169 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Theo heard chiro's whine and decided to intervene. Chani had used teeth and that seemed to hurt her sister and he was not ok with that. He nosed Chani away from Chiro. He then greeted them both again in turn, Chiro first, by licking each on the head and whispering their name.
SIGNATURE
Loves his family. Very sweet boy but can get really defensive and protective over his loved ones. Very caring but also an ambitious hunter and fighter.
Sapphique
Beryl
114 Posts
Ooc — ebony
the girls were separated. chani barked a little, but did not fight theo for long. instead she turned her attention on him, sniffing around his paws, tail wagging. she yipped a greeting, trying to smell around his mouth for anything new and interesting.