Moonspear Two Worlds
Moonspear
Envoy
178 Posts
Ooc — Mai
All Welcome 
For @Nasamik. <3

The shadow wrapped Archer branched out. Exploring deeper in her new home. But more importantly, she sought to expand her connections with her pack mates. Hoped to forge as close a relationship as she felt building between her and Sialuk.

With a momentary reprieve from her duties of checking in on anyone who needed medical assistance, Elentari relaxed. But not completely. She always kept an ear out for any call for help. Watched for any sign of something amiss. 

Meerkat's recent loss of of her premature newborn had her more diligent than usual. Even more recently, she heard the Gamma's cry, announcing the birth of her living offspring. She would give the family space in these early hours, but remained close at hand should she be needed.

There was another family she knew of that was expecting a brood of their own. The pale Nasamik and her husband, @Chakliux. She had little chance to visit these wolves, who also harbored Kannoyak and Quennell, whom she had helped treat some time ago. 

It was time to acquaint herself with them. She approached the site of their ulaq slowly. Chuffing softly to announce herself. The Archer was not of their kind and unfamiliar with their traditions. Raised to be tactful, with an expecting mother present, she did not wish to pop in at the wrong time.

But she did come with gifts. A rabbit and a freshly caught mallard duck, set gently at her paws.
181 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Nasamik had not ventured often from the lodge these past days. Her belly had grown large, heavy—too much to have any desire to stand or walk. 

Exhaustion overcame her. Many naps were required, mood swings following the wake of each. 

At this hour, she had wanted to sleep, but a sound stirred her. Irritated, her eyes snapped towards the entryway. But only a groan came in reply. She did not want to move to see who had come. To their lodge son, @Quennell, she murmured. See who is here. Ask of them what they want, A soft-spoken request, Nasamik trying her best to hide away her soured mood.
pregnancy (9/9)
Moonspear
Envoy
178 Posts
Ooc — Mai
@Quennell, feel free to pop in at anytime if you like. <3

She heard the murmur of a voice from within the ulaq. Directed not towards her, but to the young boy. Before he could make his appearance or speak, Elentari interjected. "Just me. Elentari. A healer and hunter of Moonspear." She tacked on as an after thought.

Sensing that the woman might want her rest, she set her catches within easy reach of the opening. "I brought gifts. If this is a bad time, I will come back later." The pale wolf was carrying, after all. Tiredness and the need for plenty of rest were to be expected. The Archer began to turn away to leave them in peace.
181 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Before her request could be fulfilled, a voice came, following the chuff prior.

The visitor made themselves known. They came to bring gifts, perhaps even to share words of knowledge and perhaps comfort. If nothing else, Nasamik needed this. 

No, no... Rushed in her speaking, she did her best to push herself upward into sit. But halfway, she was forced back down by the weight of her belly. You may stay. A sigh; a grunt, almost. But it was not intended rudely. I could use some company. If Quennell had stayed all this while, Nasamik would have given him a nod of permission to leave and do as he pleased during this time. 

I welcome you to our lodge, Elentari. I imagine you have heard my name, but as per formalities, I am Nasamik — husband to Chakliux, and sister to Kannoyak, though not of blood. She tried her best to sound with sincerity. 

For what reason, other than to bring gifts, have you come? Surely there was more. Or, perhaps simply, this woman desired to make acquaintances.
pregnancy (9/9)
Moonspear
Envoy
178 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Nasamik's voice reached out to her as she turned, imploring she stay. Glancing back over a dark shoulder, her storm eyes were warm. To a point, she understood how the pale wolf felt. Her training as a medic and growing up with her age mates and younger siblings had given her the glimpse, that pregnancy was an uncomfortable thing.

"Then I will stay. Please, don't try and get up for me." She insisted gently. Rounding back, the contrasting Archer sat at the opening of the ulaq, but no further. A guest did not enter into a home without invitation. "It is good to meet you, finally, Nasamik. I have heard of your husband, but we've yet to formally meet." She paused, knowledge in her eyes. "But Kannoyak I have met. Before my time in Moonspear, you see. And the boy, Quennell, I assisted with the early phases of his recovery."

Slowly, as if settling in for a nice, hearty conversation, she lowered herself fully to the ground. Her body language alone; relaxed and fully facing the other female, showed her intention was true of trying to make a real connection. Not something half-hearted. "Several." She replied. "To make connections within the pack. To know you, to learn of your ways and interests. And, as a medic, just checking in out of the goodness of my heart." Her eyes drifted to her pale stomach, but did not linger. She did not know if she had heard news of Meerkat's litter.
181 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
This woman had known somewhat a great deal of her lodge family, and yet, they are just now meeting. Nasamik nearly gasped with shame for her own self. How could she have let this introduction surpass her for so long!

I do apologize for us not having met sooner... Glancing down towards her belly, she placed soft paw upon the growing bump. My current circumstances have not permitted me the energy for many visitations. Even as sheepish as the reason sounded, it was far too true. 

Per this visit, the woman named Elentari had come seeking many things. The list was grand, but all things were fair and almost heartwarming. 

I am glad to know you have an interest in knowing of me and my family. Aside from the company of my husband, it gets quite lonely. For Kannoyak was rarely here, and Quennel often slept as he healed. Perhaps you could visit more often? A soft request. I am in need of village sisters.
pregnancy (9/9)
Moonspear
Envoy
178 Posts
Ooc — Mai
She shook her head dismissively, with a smile towards Nasamik's apology. "Think nothing of it. I may not know what it is like, but I can only imagine carrying those little lives is quite the toll on your energy." Perhaps later this year, or the next, the Archer would share the same experience herself. But first, the right man had to come along. 

Flattered by her wish that the expecting wife of Seal Hunter desired more company, female company, Elentari's pleasant smile remained. Slowly, she reached out her muzzle as if to graze her pale crown, pausing, to gauge if the touch would be welcomed or not.

"Of course I would! Unity is what makes a pack strong. Especially with bonds between women." With no plans of going anywhere soon, she wanted to try and get to know Nasamik better. "Tell me about yourself? What brought you to the Teekons?" She figured that was as good a starting point as any.