Moonspear Don't let the sun go down on me
Moonspear
Councilor*
548 Posts
Ooc — Danni
All Welcome 
Long strides and then he hopped from rock to rock. The muscles in his legs bunching and then releasing as he moved. The red accents on ears, tail, and paws lighting up when the sun hit. There was a distinct edge to his movements as he felt a bit stale and unsated mentally, physically, emotionally. He knew this was a personal thing and he really needed to work on it. He briefly wondered about leaving for a few days. Just to scratch some sort of itch.

Maybe he could visit his sister for a time. That'd be nice. He was still a little irritated with the two males Chaxliux and Argent as they had scared his sister when they had all converged on her when she was about to go to heat. If it wouldn't cause unrest in the pack lands he would have ripped the two apart at the very least with very strong verbal language.
176 Posts
Ooc — Me
While Alaric was exercising his youthful, athletic body in a adrenaline-rush kind of activity that may lead to either your death or some broken bones and harbouring murderous thoughts about two other males in the pack at the same time.... [now this was a long sentence, Lele's narrator needed to catch breath here] ..., Lele was comfortably walking a well-trodden, wide path and thinking about nothing and no one. Had she been a younger girl still, she might have built dream-dens about achievements, kids and men (like that handsome one on the rocks). Now, however, having witnessed, how much effort and energy those little rascals took, and growing tired even by looking at them, she was glad to stay as far away from them as possible. 

"Oy - mountain goat guy!" she called out, when she caught sight of a familiar tall dark stranger she had not met in a while. "Working on your charm of planning your rise to the next karmic level?" she asked. 
Moonspear
Councilor*
548 Posts
Ooc — Danni
For the moment Alaric was oblivious that a pack mate was coming closer to his current space. And that was fine. A particular venemous thought snaked around his thought process. It would be so easy for him to slip something into any of their food. Nothing to cause full harm, but perhaps to make them puke or shit their guts out. He chuckled to himself. But was thrown from his thoughts, (thoughts he'd never do honest) by a voice calling to him.

Alaric blinked and turned his movements so that he bunched on one edge and then shot right, so that he was facing her. Laughter on his face. 

I beg your pardon! I think i'm more handsome than those overgrown horned rabbits.

An impish grin colored his face and his eyes and he jested. Well I am a multitasker and overachiever so.
176 Posts
Ooc — Me
"They might be of a different opinion, were you to ask them," Lele shot back and grinned at him again. "And I think that if you surveyed the mountain goat lady population, they might not find you particularly attractive either. No horns, no beard and that long tail of yours - ugh!" she feigned disgust, but there was unbridled laughter in her eyes ant tone. "But I have heard that the greatest test of any true bard is to charm one's way into having other species dote on them. So - unless you spring around this autumn with a flock of ladies or unless I see horned-wolves parading all over Moonspear next spring - I will consider you not accomplished enough," another joke. 

"How has life been treating you?" she asked next, kind of hoping that he descended on a level ground so that she did not have to strain her neck in order to get a sight of him. 
Moonspear
Councilor*
548 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Alaric chuckled. and then shifted. His chuckle growing to laughter. Well damn now I have to charm a goat, just beause you think I can't. I refuse to cross the species line though. They can just dote on me. He jested. 

He jumped rock to rock and then landed with a loud whumpf in front of her and stretched out his front legs curling his tail up to touch his neck while he did so. Gods it felt good that stretch.

Oh it's alright. I find my ire is high at some of the wolves here, but I am hoping it leaves me soon enough. My sister would be mad at me anyway.
176 Posts
Ooc — Me
"Weren't you the chap, who never backed down from a challenge?" Lele asked. "Isn't that, what men do? Prove themselves?" she teased and then paused to yawn. But all nonesense aside, doing stupid things to simply prove that you were capable of doing them was not a sign of either bravery or common sense. Reckless men were exciting to have around, but the men that stayed alive long-term were usually better suited for a family life. 

"Ooooh, do tell - who wounded your pride? Stepped on your toes? Stole a lady you had yearned for all your life?" she asked. "I promise - I won't tell anyone," and she would not have to work too hard to keep that promise, since she did not socialize too often. 
Moonspear
Councilor*
548 Posts
Ooc — Danni

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: swearing

Alaric snorted. I am, but I draw the line at species that shouldn't mix. If someone else wants to try or falls in love with a goat. More power to them, but tis not my flavor unless i'm hungry.

He shook his head. He was not a very prideful wolf honestly. And sure he'd sing to some goats to make her smile, but he'd not do anything more. Truthfully they'd probably run away. Thinking it was some other form of death.

Did nothing to me actually. My sister came to visit to get herbs to supress her heat and two males accosted her at the borders. Made her very scared and uncomfortable. And I find it pissed me off. And i'm not sure if i'm more mad at them or myself for not getting there before them. They did nothing to her and I doubt they would, but her mental health is just as important as her bodily health and they fucked with it.
176 Posts
Ooc — Me
Lele, who had at times very stereotypical view of the opposite sex and after their last conversation (which also had been their first) thought of Alaric as some sort of immature airhead, had expected to hear a very stupid and shallow reason for his anger. Instead - as the details of the incident unraveled smile disappeared from her face and her expression grew very serious. Alaric did not name the two men, but the very thought that any one of them could have acted so shamefully filled her heart with utter disgust. For she too had been on the receiving end of unwelcome displays of attraction (to put it mildly) and she could all too easily imagine standing in this man's sister's shoes. 

"Is she alright now?" she asked after a moment of silence, because asking, whether he had had some tough word-exchange with the guilty party did not seem relevant. Because words did not do anything to stop these things from happening. 
Moonspear
Councilor*
548 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Alaric was a wolf of many facets and the outside wasn't what was on the inside. But he hid that part of himself jealously and with intent. When you shared your inner workings with others and then they betrayed you in the most terrible of ways, attacked, antagonized, ravaged and ruined and then left you for dead. You tended to hide that part of you then. And he was a pro at guarded heartsong.

He nodded. She was fine after she found me. And they didn't hurt her, and honestly they probably meant no harm. But well that's my sister and just cause a woman is in heat, doesn't give you leave to act like an asshole.

He shook his head irritated all over again. Far as he could tell they had only wanted to help her, but they had all converged upon her at once and rather than read the room, and her fear they went closer. Sniffing and peering and watching. He gave a soft little growl.
176 Posts
Ooc — Me
Lele agreed wholeheartedly, though a small part of her was of opinion that, if you were in heat, you should not stray around packs anyway. But that's a truth you learn from your own experiences and over time.

"Most evil in the world comes from assholes and fools," she remarked. "Fancy to drown your frustration in something substantial? Food, perhaps?" she asked.
Moonspear
Councilor*
548 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Amalia had been trying to repress her heat, and she had made it too late. That was not her fault. Alaric should have gone to her. Growing up with sisters. Well he kinda knew when they were about to go into that stage and he had known Amalia would come and visit soon. He should have gone to her. 

He chuckled. Sure let's go hunting. he didn't mind hunting with her if that was what she wanted. It would do him some good maybe to get out of his head. Or maybe she just wanted to eat out of a cache he could do that too. Though it wouldn't help him get out of negative space.