Moonspear the north remembers
Moonspear
Villager
160 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Oh? He says with a little laugh, as she admits her nickname was just kinda made up really and that she would find one for him- and that he could make one for her just the same. He had heard sometimes, his father calling his mother 'Snow'. He was her Sun and Stars and she, the Moon of his Life. Well, maybe Arrluk would just find something a little more simple like 'Snow' for now. I'll have to think on it. He spoke with a little grin.  

Okay. He agreed and found himself coming to her side as it was opened to him. The two 'twins' beginning their stroll along the edges of Moonspear territory. 

Well, I mean- it's home. He said, feeling a bit uncertain of himself then and how to explain. Orca already seemed so bold, open and outspoken. Arrluk tried to not let his reclusive nature get the best of him. His thoughts lingered to @Ajei a moment, where they shared in this. 

I havent really bothered or wanted to go far. Visiting the family villages is good enough for me. He swept a white-toed paw, kicking a rock off to the side. I know alot of my family are travelers and traders and my mom says there is a journey I am to take- 'one each boy must take to become man.' I'm supposed to be on it now, honestly.
[Image: 7nCi.gif]
Messages In This Thread
the north remembers - by Arrluk - October 10, 2023, 04:13 PM
RE: the north remembers - by Orca II - October 10, 2023, 06:36 PM
RE: the north remembers - by Arrluk - October 11, 2023, 08:22 PM
RE: the north remembers - by Orca II - October 12, 2023, 04:45 PM
RE: the north remembers - by Arrluk - October 14, 2023, 10:52 PM
RE: the north remembers - by Orca II - October 18, 2023, 10:07 PM
RE: the north remembers - by Arrluk - October 23, 2023, 10:22 PM