Moonsong Glacier Of any misery in the sound of the wind
let the song of ice and fire begin...
92 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
The snow woman had promised Dutch that she would skin and prepare a pelt of the goat he would catch for his father, @Aditya. But it would take the hunter time to do this. 

Until the named tasked was done, she had made it her own mission to help make the cheif's father as comfortable as she could with what she had. 

Upon her shoulders lay many furs. They consisted of a fiery red fox, a snowshoe rabbit, and a thickly badger. 

These she carried to what she had hoped to be his sleeping place, readied with a warm smile to present her offerings. The first of many to come.
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
it was a slower morning than usual for aditya. he went to rise, found it a bit beyond his capacity, and then laid back down, tucking his nose into the fur of his tail.

no less than five minutes passed before a vision in white approached, wearing the furs of many creatures along her shoulders and back. again, he moved to stand and greet her, but his bones and muscles cried out, and he could only manage to pull himself into a sitting position, forepaws placed before him, sphinx-like.

hello, he said, trying not to let the embarrassment color his words as it likely did his face. haye bhagwaan, what use was a decrepit old man to this pack? i'm sorry—i don't believe i know your name.

what've you got there? adi added, lifting his chin toward her collection of pelts.
let the song of ice and fire begin...
92 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
It was almost too easy to tell their cheif and this man were related. Their appearances were too similar to deny. 

Hello, She offers gently in reply.

I apologize if I've disturbed you in any way... He'd looked so comfortable. But she was already here. It would be strange if she turned and walked away so suddenly.

I am Eira. You are Aditya, father of Dutch? She already assumed the answer correct, but she asked anyway. 

I bring gifts for you. Furs, for your den. And some that you may wear, also, to keep you warm.
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
he shook his head hastily, assuring her he did not, then nodded to confirm his identity. and then, upon hearing the offer, a wide smile broke out upon his muzzle.

how very kind of you, aditya replied. thank you for thinking of me—i am from the lands south of here, originally, and my fur has never been quite thick enough for these winters. and on a glacier. . .

he chuckled, shrugging. well, anything for your kids, right? he said, a sardonic note to his voice.

adi gestured to the furs, raising his brows. tell me about each of them, he prompted. how did you come upon these?