Blacktail Deer Plateau Kaer Morhen
Loner
15 Posts
Ooc — Teo
All Welcome 
A little vague. I imagine he’d know his family was here. Feel free to ping me to change it. I don’t mind at all.

The river had twisted and flowed across a great stretch of earth. At its bank walked a young wolf, leisure in his steps. His figure was tall and had filled with considerable muscle since his puphood. Still balancing between adolescent and adult, Nazair had a youthful and handsome appearance.

When the river had trickled out and the yearling had nothing left to mark his path, the boy’s marigold eyes lifted and searched the surrounding terrain. The plateau looked most promising for a chance to eat. There would be a good chance Nazair would stumble into family, if he made enough noise to draw them to the edge of their claim.

Snout raised, he called at the borders.
Raventhorpe
Dróttning*
170 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Solveig did not recognize the voice that lifted from the borders, though it bore some similarity to those she knew and loved. It sparked interest within her, a curiosity that would only be satisfied if she went to see the visitor herself- though she didn’t realize fully why it was she felt drawn to the call until she caught the wolf’s scent. 

She loped toward the borders, doing her best to smother the smile that brewed in her features. The face she remembered was much changed- the young boy had disappeared, only to return as a young man. Still: he was her son, and he would not be spared from her sense of humour.

She pretended not to recognize him, and drew near with her tail lifted and ears pricked. ”Hael og sael,” She greeted him as she would any other. ”You have come to Raventhorpe- state your name and-“ The stern tone of her voice faltered and broke, causing it to crack. She tossed her head back, dropping the act with a loud guffaw. ”Gods damn it- ah well, I tried. Now come give your mother a hug!”
"Old Norse" | "Common Tongue"
Loner
15 Posts
Ooc — Teo
It took only a short time before a familiar figure appeared at the edge of their border. The boy felt his heart soar in pleasure. Those eyes had once gazed so lovingly upon him. Even in her approach, he felt himself returned to a small round shape with wide eyes and an eagerness to garner her attention.

Now that he had grown, it seemed easier to obtain.

The prick of her tail and stern expression cast a shadow of doubt upon the young wolf. His head tilted, eyes narrowing in wounded suspicion. How dare she forget her boy? How dare she not immediately bound to him and wrap him in her arms? Nazair bristled, ready to combat her forgetfulness with a reminder!

Her facade broke away and she urged him to draw nearer. The young man huffed a sigh, relief washing over his face before he darted toward her and tucked his snout beneath her chin.

Missed you, momma.
Raventhorpe
Dróttning*
170 Posts
Ooc — Jess
She pulled him close, wrapping her burly legs about him as she sat back on her haunches and gave him a squeeze, nuzzling her nose into the soft fur of his brow. ”Momma missed you too- let me have another look at how you’ve grown,” She said, releasing him from her clutch so she could appraise the sturdy near-yearling before her, proudly. 

She wondered how Baldr might look- his twin who had also gone off at a young age. Somehow, though, she imagined that Baldr was more likely to retain some of his puppy fat than his brother. 

She grinned, satisfied with how he looked- and dropped down into a playbow. ”Now show your Momma how you fight, haaa!” She cried joyously as she bounded toward him.
"Old Norse" | "Common Tongue"
Loner
15 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The warmth of her hug was enough to soothe his rabbit-racing heart. Nazair’s eyes squinted as her burly arms clung to him, squeezing him with all of her strength before he was released and his mother’s sweet gaze roamed over his strapping young figure.

The boy did not disappoint her. He lifted his head proudly and his chest puffed with air. The various grey and sea salt colors of his coat looked healthy, shiny in the summer light. That bright marigold yellow of his eyes was filled with confidence. Nazair hoped that his mother was proud of him, how he’d grown. It would be good to see her approval again, to know that it was meant for him.

Once she teased him with the promise of a fight, the young Cairn lowered his torso and swung his rear back and forth.

I’ll get you, momma, he warned her with a cheeky smirk. Nazair darted toward her with playful nips and strong yearling strides.