Redhawk Caldera vinepulse
Brecheliant
Family
373 Posts
Ooc — ebony
All Welcome 
open to all, tagging @Crane @Eagle & @Cardinal if u want to join or reference!

chickadee brought a vole back to the den, and dropped it rather unceremoniously on the ground before her pups. they were toddling now, finding their voices and eyes, and she answered the ageless instinct to bring back a hunting experience.
the tiny thing ducked and ran! chickadee trapped it with her paws and brought it back with a patient look.
Brecheliant
NPC
11 Posts
Ooc — KT
She was coming into herself, whatever that meant — for now, more of an external experience than an internal one. It is by watching her mother that she figures out what to do. In many things, not just this.

She watches as her mother chases the small brown thing, then goes up to Chickadee's paws to nose at it herself.
Brecheliant
Family
373 Posts
Ooc — ebony
"this is a vole," she told them encouragingly, her eyes bright on little crane. uncovering the creature with one paw, she let the pup investigate its features, then allowed the thing to scurry past crane.
her eyes watched to see what the child would do.
Brecheliant
NPC
11 Posts
Ooc — KT
so sorry - i think in my head it wasn't my turn somehow

bowl, she echoes. in a moment it is whizzing past her; she watches her mother, who is watching her, then sets about finding the creature, careful not to interrupt her siblings in the process.
Brecheliant
Family
373 Posts
Ooc — ebony
no worries whatsoever! <3

they padded after it, rushing here and there; she heard one of them laugh and then the vole hurtled her way.
blocking it with a paw, chickadee drove it back toward her pups. "it's fast! you have to be faster if you want to catch it!" the moonthorn encouraged.