King Elk Forest the prisoner's throne
Loner
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
739 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
All Welcome 
ingram returns the way he left: an ouroboros given flesh, finally able to complete the circle and swallow his own tail.

nothing about the king elk forest has changed since he departed it so long ago: months, maybe. but time was a fickle mistress and while on the surface it could appear as if nothing changed, everything could've changed.

the hellhound draws in a breath, tasting the air and shrugs through the foliage.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
La Muerte
Matriarca*

vampiress
137 Posts
Ooc — bon
yeah whatever lemme ruin my girls timeline lol, hope u dont mind me

the queen looks over the edge of her plateau and spies a stranger. a handsome one, a strong one. exactly what she needed. though she stood on neutral ground, she sat upon it like she owned the entirety of tuktu.

hello, traveler. the wraith speaks through the mist of the hinterlands.
[Image: Illustration460.png]
nivis is welcome in all threads
reyna is rated mature
join La Muerte!
Loner
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
739 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
not at all! thanks for joining! <3

a voice calls to him thru the mist and after a breadth of a moment of consideration, ingram's steps halt. scarred muzzle lifts: scenting the air; oceanic gaze scouring the landscape for the owner of the voice.

though, it would not be so unusual if the voice was given no corporeal body to accompany it ( though it was not a spirit voice he recognized ).

hello, the hellhound parrots out of his own curiosity in stead of being socially polite.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
La Muerte
Matriarca*

vampiress
137 Posts
Ooc — bon
she stood in neutral ground, even if soon the ground the man walks on would someday belong to one of her children, so she remained casual. if he were any closer, perhaps then she would question him more firmly.

up here. she guides. have you come from beyond the wilds? she tilts her head, hoping to catch a better view of him.
[Image: Illustration460.png]
nivis is welcome in all threads
reyna is rated mature
join La Muerte!