Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,400 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
All Welcome 
This is not an ongoing thread, but you are more than welcome to do one reply answers if you would like. Tags for reference

First Rodyn had visited @Red Leaf and @Ghelan , unsure if they would want to see him. But he stopped none the less. Laying some deer hide and choice meats of a deers shoulder near their den. He would gather any items that Red Leaf wished to trade for the journey he was about to embark on.

Next he stopped by @Raiyuk and @Chakliux making sure the two men were well. Wishing Chak's well on his journey with @Marina. Promising to return every few days to check on everyone and bring food. Asking them too if anyone wished to send items for trade.

Finally, he found @Raindrop, @Heph and @Phox. Letting them all know he was setting out for his trade journey. When he would return. He'd return as often as he could. It would make his trip longer, but he was determined to continue to keep helping where he could. Hopefully, he would make all of Moontide and the wolves inside it richer, healthier, happier.

And soon they would all enjoy another group hunt.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.