Ouroboros Spine So It Begins
I'd rather die with someone than let that person die before my eyes
261 Posts
Ooc — Rain
Rain had watched Nishu with nervousness as he crossed the river. She had worried that the current would drag him under and drown him, but he made it safely to the other side, though a bit further down. Now he looks back at her expectantly. Rain places a paw in the river, jerking back as the iciness of the water soaks her fur. This will be a cold swim. She watches the water passing by and takes a deep breath, holding it slightly before letting the air out of her lungs. She then wades into the river until the water touches her chest, looking to Nishu for reassurance. Instead of slowly making her way into the current, Rain closes her eyes and jumps. Fear slightly grips her heart as the water pulls her body. She uses the small adrenaline rush to paddle quickly to the other side. She ends up a little past Nishu and feels relief with her paws on solid ground again. 

Trotting up to Nishu Rain says,
Excellent thinking, though I would have rather not swam. Let's get going." She turns and trots away from the river. To the right, steam rises from the Firestone hotsprings.  She smiles at the memory of when they had last been there. Seeking out the neverwinter trees, she sees the line of them not too far ahead. It won't take them too much longer to reach Ouroboros Spine. She would guess that they would reach the boundaries by sun high. 
Messages In This Thread
So It Begins - by Rain - March 25, 2015, 06:36 PM
RE: So It Begins - by Nishu Inte - March 26, 2015, 07:08 AM
RE: So It Begins - by Rain - March 26, 2015, 04:01 PM
RE: So It Begins - by Nishu Inte - March 27, 2015, 04:50 AM
RE: So It Begins - by Rain - April 03, 2015, 10:06 AM
RE: So It Begins - by Nishu Inte - April 04, 2015, 11:58 AM
RE: So It Begins - by Rain - April 04, 2015, 02:21 PM
RE: So It Begins - by Nishu Inte - April 04, 2015, 05:59 PM
RE: So It Begins - by Cara - April 10, 2015, 05:19 PM
RE: So It Begins - by Rain - April 11, 2015, 04:59 PM
RE: So It Begins - by Nishu Inte - April 11, 2015, 06:05 PM