Stavanger Bay give me daughters, send me sons, i'll make them all chosen ones
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
The den sure was getting crowded now that the new pups had arrived. There were four of them -- it was quite a den-full. Charon was considering getting his own den, not only because of the new arrivals, but also because he wanted to prove that he was mature enough to be on his own, mature enough to be a good defender of Stavanger Bay and good enough to lead the pack alongside Thistle Cloud, like he had told her he would be. It was time to grow up, even though he still longed for the attention of his foster parents, the ones that had raised him.

As things were ,though, Charon still slept in Thistle and Ragnar's den. He wasn't too sure what to think of the pups; they were noisy and loud, next to taking up a lot of space -- not because they were big, but because they crawled all over the place -- and had little regard for his personal space too.

Charon awoke from the cries of one of the pups in particular. "Sounds like Ragna again," Charon muttered grouchily as he awoke from a far too short nap at the frays of the den, near the entrance. Ragna was the only girl, which is pretty much how he could tell her apart from the others, for at this stage they all looked alike muchly. He crawled over to the pups and prodded Ragna's side, hoping that would shut her up. He wasn't sure what she wanted, but if it was attention it was something he could fix.