Somewhere in the darkness shines a little light on a blue horizon
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
It seemed like a typical case of miscommunication that Osprey said she would suggest it to the current leaders and that Dante had told Charon that Osprey did not want the post at all. Stupid Dante, he might've even lied about it, just assuming Osprey didn't want it without ever even asking her. Charon said, "You should. Dante thinks you're awesome too but he thinks you don't want to be Alpha, that's what he said to me when I ran into him the other day." And if Dante had lied about thinking Osprey'd be a good leader but that she did not want it, then he deserved the embarrassment Osprey confronting him with this would give.

To answer Osprey's next question, Charon nodded vigorously. He did want to be a leader some day, because he thought he would be really good at it. "Yeah, I do. Thistle's our only leader and I grew up here so I know all about the Bay and viking stuff and I want what's best for the Bay. I'm gonna tell her that I want to be a leader when I turn nine moons of age." Charon puffed his chest out proudly; determined that he would make a good leader, and not considering the full picture as youths often do, but with good, noble reasons to back his plan up; he really did wish to help Thistle and the Bay, even if part of this was because he wanted a good rank to show off.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Somewhere in the darkness shines a little light on a blue horizon - by Charon - April 06, 2015, 04:29 PM