Ouroboros Spine glory & gore
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
edit #2:  open to tagged peeps to join at any point  [size=small] 
[/size]

[size=small]Unaware that one of the very wolves she sought to reconnect with dangled between the abyss that was leaving or staying and tha it had been her call that had pulled her from the brink of jumping in, Cara waited as patiently as she could for the arrival of the summoned ones. Even surrounded by the imposing teeth-like ridges that made up the Spine's mountain range Cara felt a bit exposed as she waited there for the familiar faces of her comrades to show. She did not feel intimidates for what they could say, or what their accusing eyes could convey when they saw her return -- it was something she half expected and half prayed didn't happen -- but something she was well prepared for too.[/size]

Even as an irrational, reckless creature that had the infamous reputation of being destructive, Cara knew very well in her heart that her reasoning for taking the decision she had made was valid. She could not risk herself to raising children in an enviroment already condemmed for failure and misery, and surely, if the sense in their heads was as good as Cara thought it to be, they would see it too.

And speaking of seeing; it was in that instant, when her eyes continued to survey the area that the pale silhouette of her friend materialized in the near distance -- making the former Queen jolt to her feet and flare her ears forward in a friendly greeting. "Al!" she shrieked as her tail began to wag joyfully behind her and her neck began to stretch in a rushed attempt to greet her -- but before she could the cold knife of her accusations cut her midway.

Of course Cara deserved the fingers to be pointed at her, but then again, so did Alusia.
Yet, in an unbelivable display of self-control Cara held her tongue from uttering the same cold words at her friend; instead she curved her lips into an apologetic wince and spoke with measured calmness, "I could not stay where it is not safe -- for me, my children or the ones I care for" she began, her voice firm yet pleading.

She had to understand she made part of that last category, and because of this same reason it was that she had to see the justification to her absence and the urgency of her return. 
Messages In This Thread
glory & gore - by Cara - April 27, 2015, 09:21 PM
RE: glory & gore - by Alusia - April 27, 2015, 09:50 PM
RE: glory & gore - by Cara - April 27, 2015, 10:30 PM
RE: glory & gore - by Alusia - April 27, 2015, 11:21 PM
RE: glory & gore - by Wyvern - April 28, 2015, 11:37 PM
RE: glory & gore - by Cara - April 29, 2015, 04:26 PM
RE: glory & gore - by Wyvern - May 30, 2015, 03:58 AM