Blacktail Deer Plateau i am the stone that the builder refused
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
How Dante ever had become a leader, Charon didn't know; he wasn't very smart, in Charon's opinion. Kept asking dumb questions. However, Charon didn't comment on the stupidity of Dante's question, considering he sounded genuinely curious this time, and not just jabbing fun at him again; so Charon felt very mature that he would answer with a genuine reply to the question as well.

"Dudn't matter what the pack thinks about it, matters what Thistle says," Charon said with a grin on his face. And after his talk with Thistle, Charon was pritty sure that he would be getting a promotion right into the leader ranks when he officially became an adult in the pack. If anyone disagreed within the pack, they were welcome to challenge him, but Charon didn't think they would challenge what Thistle had to say. "And I'm the heir and stuff, anyway, so it's my right," Charon went on to explain, trying his hardest not to sound too smug, because it was obvious that Dante didn't like some good old righteous smugness.
Messages In This Thread
i am the stone that the builder refused - by Charon - May 04, 2015, 05:06 PM
RE: i am the stone that the builder refused - by Charon - May 10, 2015, 01:38 AM