Blacktail Deer Plateau i am the stone that the builder refused
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
The meeting wasn't going very well, with Dante being a boring stick in the mud. Charon didn't really feel like even talking anymore at all, because Dante would just say something lame or negative about what he said, and that'd be that. Stupid Dante. Soon, however, both of them were rescued by a muddy figure. "Osprey!!" ... Well, he was pretty sure it was her, anyway... Had to be. She was probably one of the only grown-up wolves who'd voluntarily splash themselves in mud and then show up at the borders to greet a visitor. Osprey was crazy! That's one of the things Charon liked so much about her.

To Charon's dismay, she greeted Dante first (although she did splash some mud on him) before turning to him. Osprey said it was nice that he and Dante had gotten to know each other, and Charon suppressed a sarcastic snort. Probably better if Osprey thought they got along alright. "Yeah, we cool," Charon casually said as he looked at Dante, who said that Charon's goals were admirable. It seemed that all Dante needed to not behave like an asshole was for Osprey to show up; that was good to know.

Dante stuck around, although Charon didn't know why. He was a leader, right? Didn't he have more important things to do than ruin Charon's day? Deciding to just ignore Dante, Charon turned to Osprey and licked the underside of her chin respectfully before excitedly suggesting, "So are you gonna show me all of the Plateau now that I can finally visit??"
Messages In This Thread
i am the stone that the builder refused - by Charon - May 04, 2015, 05:06 PM
RE: i am the stone that the builder refused - by Charon - May 14, 2015, 12:47 PM