Redtail Rise I'm like the Kanye West of humility
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Smash's reply wasn't at all what Saena was expecting to hear, for a story about what a grand poobah was seemed much more imminent, so she snorted. "Reek is a pretty silly guy," she explained when Wynter finished her introduction (Saena didn't miss the change in tone, but because she knew that Smash probably meant it harmlessly, she went with this explanation in hopes it would defuse the developing situation), "he was probably pulling your leg. Now that you mention it, grand poobah does sound like something he'd say."

Turning to Wynter, the Alpha female said, "I'm actually glad I ran into you." She hadn't seen Wynter since the announcement of her mateship to Reek, so she was glad for some time with her friend even with Smash present. Besides, she thought it was high time that she make some decisions around here. Promoting Reek was only the first. "About that mother thing," she said slowly, almost teasingly, before at long last she continued, "you ready for it? I'm ready for it."

To any who weren't privy to Saena's original conversation with Wynter and Reek, this was a very odd thing to say, mainly because Saena was not sexually mature at all and couldn't possibly be ready for "that mother thing", and also because it seemingly came out of the blue. Realizing this, she glanced sidelong at Smash, curious to see the newbie's reaction before the truth became clearer.
Messages In This Thread
I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Smash - May 26, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Saēna - May 26, 2015, 07:25 PM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Smash - May 26, 2015, 07:35 PM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Saēna - June 06, 2015, 10:26 PM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Smash - June 07, 2015, 10:24 AM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Saēna - June 23, 2015, 08:25 AM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Smash - June 23, 2015, 09:31 AM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Saēna - June 30, 2015, 09:25 AM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Smash - June 30, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Saēna - June 30, 2015, 11:24 AM