Redtail Rise allow me to congratulate you
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
"At least she said something to you," Saena said sullenly. She knew it wasn't fair to hold that against anyone, but suddenly, it felt way more personal to know that Fox had tried to rip her throat out while giving others the benefit of an explanation. In fact, it felt so personal that her previous "kill any Caldera wolf in the north," vow quickly morphed into a, "kill Fox anywhere you ever see the bitch," vow, since that seemed to be the game they were playing now.

She told Luke none of this, for luckily she suspected that the male would not be pleased to know she was allowing vengeance to thrive in her. She had no plans to seek Fox out, but if ever she did see her again... well, she wouldn't hesitate now knowing what she knew.

Luke's explanation didn't make a lot of sense, either, and brought Saena no closer to figuring out the mystery behind the Caldera's change in policy. "I don't see how that has anything to do with us, and if the threat was eliminated, what's the problem?" she muttered. "I didn't even need to go inside, but I didn't get a chance to even explain that." She had had to fight for her life. She could've run, and probably should have, but Saena wasn't the wisest wolf in sticky situations. Fox's aggression had sparked something deep inside her that overrode her sense even more. Running without inflicting pain back had not been an option, even though it had been the best one.
Messages In This Thread
allow me to congratulate you - by Luke - May 27, 2015, 04:07 PM
RE: allow me to congratulate you - by Saēna - May 27, 2015, 06:34 PM
RE: allow me to congratulate you - by Luke - May 27, 2015, 07:03 PM
RE: allow me to congratulate you - by Saēna - May 27, 2015, 07:12 PM
RE: allow me to congratulate you - by Luke - May 27, 2015, 07:34 PM
RE: allow me to congratulate you - by Saēna - June 06, 2015, 10:33 PM
RE: allow me to congratulate you - by Luke - June 07, 2015, 04:18 PM
RE: allow me to congratulate you - by Saēna - June 16, 2015, 11:51 AM
RE: allow me to congratulate you - by Luke - June 16, 2015, 08:20 PM
RE: allow me to congratulate you - by Saēna - June 30, 2015, 08:18 AM
RE: allow me to congratulate you - by Luke - July 01, 2015, 07:02 PM