Stavanger Bay the burden of awesomeness
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Charon was always eager to describe what dragons looked like. He chuckled and eagerly explained while they walked: "Dragons are reaaaaally big lizards -- do you know what a lizard is? -- and they've got huge wings and a really long tail. My adventuring friend Osprey got hit by a dragontail once on our adventures and it slammed her right into the wall! And dragons're really scaly and stuff." Charon looked around the forest as he tried to think of a good place to hunt for dragons, where there were plenty of places to play-pretend that there was actually a dragon about. He took a left turn when they faced a Y-split and looked at Flóki to make sure that he followed along.

"I once had a troll friend called Drake. But he had to go back to the troll pack, because they needed him there." 'Cause I'm no longer a child, Charon thought to himself afterwards. He wondered if Flóki would ever have any imaginary friends. "If you're lucky, you might get a troll friend too, or even a dragon one if you find a friendly one!" Charon put his nose to the air and sniffed the surroundings, as if he was looking for dragons. A smile spread across his face as he ran into a trail of pebbles alongside the trail they were following. "Look, these are dragon stones! That's what dragons leave when they're walking!"
Messages In This Thread
the burden of awesomeness - by Charon - May 19, 2015, 10:33 AM
RE: the burden of awesomeness - by Floki - May 19, 2015, 04:19 PM
RE: the burden of awesomeness - by Charon - May 27, 2015, 08:35 AM
RE: the burden of awesomeness - by Floki - May 27, 2015, 06:58 PM
RE: the burden of awesomeness - by Charon - June 01, 2015, 04:39 PM
RE: the burden of awesomeness - by Floki - June 04, 2015, 12:24 PM
RE: the burden of awesomeness - by Charon - June 05, 2015, 09:28 AM
RE: the burden of awesomeness - by Floki - June 10, 2015, 02:55 PM
RE: the burden of awesomeness - by Charon - June 12, 2015, 05:09 AM
RE: the burden of awesomeness - by Floki - June 12, 2015, 07:10 PM
RE: the burden of awesomeness - by Charon - June 13, 2015, 06:15 AM