Fresh Meat [J]
6 Posts
Ooc — Sara
Tezcacoatl. She attempted to put the name to memory, much like Nochtli's, as she continued to listen. White ears twitched with interest at the mention of warriors as well. It wasn't just that either; the way the other spoke...it was as if she could feel how Nochtli felt about her pack. Mint almost opened her muzzle to tell her to let her in but she did take the time to actually think about it. Her next move was more than just a yes or no. This was a turning point and there was nothing wrong with being smart about it. Mint was too loyal to join half heartedly.

Mint stood there only allowing a small pause after the question with a thoughtful expression. Now, the lone wolf was well aware she lacked the appearance of a warrior and the look wasn't deceiving at all. She was small, soft looking, and never really been in major fights. But. It didn't mean she couldn't learn. A slightly toothy grin appeared because the more she thought about it the more she became excited and with that her decision was made. "I'm most willing to learn." It was about time she learned to fight for herself and "I want to become stronger and I don't want to do it alone." She was tired of being alone. 
Messages In This Thread
Fresh Meat [J] - by Mint - June 16, 2015, 09:29 AM
RE: Fresh Meat [J] - by Nochtli - June 16, 2015, 09:44 AM
RE: Fresh Meat [J] - by Mint - June 16, 2015, 11:53 AM
RE: Fresh Meat [J] - by Nochtli - June 16, 2015, 10:36 PM
RE: Fresh Meat [J] - by Mint - June 18, 2015, 07:30 AM
RE: Fresh Meat [J] - by Nochtli - June 18, 2015, 08:11 AM
RE: Fresh Meat [J] - by Tezcacoatl - June 18, 2015, 03:07 PM
RE: Fresh Meat [J] - by Mint - July 02, 2015, 07:42 AM