Blackfeather Woods Ghost of Blackfeather Woods, There and Back Again
MATE TO LUSA <3
187 Posts
Ooc — Rain
Grim began to lead Lusa back to the den, unhappy that it had been Burke's. Did he really trust the male with his Lusa? His unborn pups? He decided to voice his concerns to his mate. "I don't trust him. Burke. After everything..." His voice lowered. "After everything with Potema. The brute may have it out for me." What better way for the male to get back at him than to injure his beloved. He still felt guilty over the attack. It was something he wished he could take back. Would Lusa be afraid that he would harm their pups? Grim couldn't help but feel sad over the possibility. He would never harm them. He wanted to protect them, teach them, and watch them grow into fine wolves. They would be the best of the pack.  "Be wary of Burke, my love. My little killer." He kissed her, worry in his gaze. 

"
I will hunt for you," he told her, though not wishing to leave her side after having just gotten back together with her. "It shouldn't take me long. I will find the fattest, juiciest animal around. Only the best for you, my Lusa." He smiled, nuzzling her before turning to leave.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Ghost of Blackfeather Woods, There and Back Again - by Grimnir - June 24, 2015, 09:55 AM