Blackfeather Woods La Lune enfants
MATE TO LUSA <3
187 Posts
Ooc — Rain
Grim is currently in a thread with Ayana (it will be a spar) So this thread may come after that? If I need to change anything let me know :D  .... EDIT: OOPS SORRY AYANA, my post took too long LOL .... let's just assume Grim was already in the den with Lusa before Ayana showed up maybe??????? I can always edit the post though xD 

New wolves were a nuisance, Grim decided as he watched over his mate. Ayana. She had annoyed him, but he had put her in her place. Of course she also cost him his hunt. He had returned to Lusa with nothing to offer. That made him very angry. He wanted to turn around and attack the light brown female again, but he felt that he had been away from his little killer too long.

Lusa was sleeping, her belly seeming even bigger than the last time. He could smell the last meal he had given her, but it was gone. So then she must have finished it. Grim scowled. He would have to go hunting for her again. But for now he just wanted to watch over her. Being careful not to wake her up he moved around behind her and laid down. He pressed his body against hers and just laid there admiring her as she slept. He studied each scar on her rump, the scar on his face tingling. She had given him that scar and he wore it with pride. But the scars on her were not from him. Once she woke he would finally ask the reasons behind it. Though to him the scars made her seem even more beautiful, the curiosity of the story behind them worried him. What had she been through in her past? Who had harmed her like that? He wanted to kill whoever had hurt her. 

A voice called from the entrance. Grim immediately stood over Lusa with a growl. Who would dare disturb his lover?
Messages In This Thread
La Lune enfants - by DeadLusa - June 29, 2015, 12:35 PM
RE: La Lune enfants - by Ayana - June 29, 2015, 01:00 PM
RE: La Lune enfants - by Grimnir - June 29, 2015, 01:08 PM
RE: La Lune enfants - by DeadLusa - June 29, 2015, 01:23 PM
RE: La Lune enfants - by Ayana - June 29, 2015, 01:34 PM
RE: La Lune enfants - by Grimnir - June 29, 2015, 08:06 PM
RE: La Lune enfants - by DeadLusa - June 29, 2015, 10:48 PM
RE: La Lune enfants - by Ayana - June 30, 2015, 01:52 PM
RE: La Lune enfants - by Grimnir - July 08, 2015, 11:13 PM