Fresh Meat [J]
6 Posts
Ooc — Sara
Sorry for the delay guys <3! I had internet problems and had to get a new modem and then some other things got in the way. >_>;

A spar. Mint nodded with enthusiasm but her mind was full of thoughts. She couldn't help but feel both excited and nervous at the same time. Sparing with Nochtli would certainly feel nostalgic. Many times she had sparred with her siblings, gaining whatever experience she had mainly from those times. The nervousness she felt mingled with the anticipation was from her worry of not being able to impress them with whatever skills she had. What if her demonstration made them feel there was no hope in teaching her and automatically rejected her? No. Mint couldn't focus on that or her worries would come to be. 

So instead of showing her doubts she smiled with confidence, preparing herself for the dual. She would put all her efforts in showing what strength she had and what weakness she needed to work on. Her tail moved behind her as she waited for the one called Tezcacoatl to appear and it didn't take too long either. At one glance she already knew it was him. The way he carried himself screamed he was the King. Her body moved before she was conscious of it as  she displayed her submission once again. "Yes," she replied. "My name is Mint. It's a pleasure." Her eyes bounced between the two for a moment before continuing. "Nochtli had mentioned a spar to assess my strengths and weaknesses before her call."
Messages In This Thread
Fresh Meat [J] - by Mint - June 16, 2015, 09:29 AM
RE: Fresh Meat [J] - by Nochtli - June 16, 2015, 09:44 AM
RE: Fresh Meat [J] - by Mint - June 16, 2015, 11:53 AM
RE: Fresh Meat [J] - by Nochtli - June 16, 2015, 10:36 PM
RE: Fresh Meat [J] - by Mint - June 18, 2015, 07:30 AM
RE: Fresh Meat [J] - by Nochtli - June 18, 2015, 08:11 AM
RE: Fresh Meat [J] - by Tezcacoatl - June 18, 2015, 03:07 PM
RE: Fresh Meat [J] - by Mint - July 02, 2015, 07:42 AM