Blacktail Deer Plateau Now, would you mind if I bared my soul?
<span style="font-family:Georgia; font-size:12px;"><I>russian roulette</I></span>
20 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
Luxuria paused, instinctively lowering into a submissive posture as Peregrine’s face contorted with anger and the warning growl vibrated in the depths of her ears. Lux admitted, to herself of course, that she deserved his reflexive statement to ‘mind her own business’. She understood she had no right to talk to him as she had, despite that she had given him a fair warning. She hadn’t been able to help herself, and it was only logical that she, in turn, accepted her punishment. A soldier did not speak against their king. That was not how the hierarchy worked, and Lux was fully aware of that. “I am sorry,” The Spartan spoke humbly, bearing her throat to him, kneeling, waiting for some sort of punishment. In truth, she was genuinely apologetic and she chided herself for not watching her tongue more carefully in Peregrine’s presence. He was not as accepting of her as Hawkeye had been, and that was something that she needed to remember with more vigilance.

“I did not mean to sneak,” She spoke with truth. She hadn’t even realized that she had been stealthily moving, mostly because she simply had never really paid attention to her movements until it was necessary to do so. She was always aware of her body, of course, but only in times of battle did she pay close attention to how she moved. “I suppose it is, sir. I’ve never paid much attention to it,” Most of her training had become second nature and like breathing required no conscious thought. Unsure what else to say or do, she awkwardly kind of stared at the snow patched ground, waiting.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Now, would you mind if I bared my soul? - by Luxuria - February 28, 2014, 08:18 AM
RE: Now, would you mind if I bared my soul? - by Luxuria - March 15, 2014, 08:45 AM