i think that they could be the better half of me.
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
The distance closed between them, she nudged the crown of his head as he bowed it a little. The affection was a mutual thing between them, as he bumped against her gently. Her absence hadn't gone unnoticed, though he did not inquire to where her feet had taken her. It was silent assumption that she too had been inclined to see some of the sights, at least in light of the recently decent weather they had been gifted with.

With a confirmation of sorts budding from her lips, he too tensed when the lightning flickered and flashed overhead. The low grumble of thunder did not spur him to push for deeper thickets in which they could have stolen away to, but rather join Harlyn in eyeing the sky with interest. "Looks like a storm again," he said with some disdain. There had been others since the fire, each one nothing more than a reminder of how easily nature did what it wanted to. "Were you calling to see that I'm safe and sound?" Perhaps the oncoming storm had suggested that she rally him to her. That he could understand.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: i think that they could be the better half of me. - by Mordecai - July 20, 2015, 07:19 PM