i think that they could be the better half of me.
563 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
INTOXICATED NO REGRETS INDEED!

And just like that, they were in a very familiar conversation - Harlyn with something difficult on her mind that she wanted to share and Mordecai listening quietly and waiting patiently for her to say it.  For a moment, the druid simply marveled over the fact that he was still there, still listening to her random announcements with open ears.  It gave her hope.

"I don't actually know how to start," she admitted finally, smiling simply because it was so silly, "I don't know how you do it - you get me tongue-tied, even after all this time together."  Harlyn shook her head and lifted her gaze skyward until finally, it just kind of... slipped.

"I love you," she said, searching for his gaze, "I have to leave the pack."  It was all she said for now - two bombshells at once.  She'd give him a moment to process and then respond as he would before she attempted to fill his mind with even more of her confessions.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i think that they could be the better half of me. - by Harlyn - July 22, 2015, 07:24 PM