Blackfoot Forest Too hot for sunlight, I will take the shadows
Lurker
236 Posts
Ooc — Noire
:D <3
Her halcyon, upbeat countenance waned to curiosity. Arverk's disappearance was not a subject open to discussion. It pained him to think about it, let alone speak about it. Scarlett drove a stake right into the heart of his pain. Acquitted verses that stung like fangs laced in poison. There was a finality in her words that could not be disputed.
INDENTOutwardly, Kapvik's mien hardened. Stoicism came to him naturally; a reliable pretense to hide depression. But what's the point in being emotionless right now? Truly, there was no reason. Scarlett did not run with him. She was not connected to the activities (or lack thereof) in Sawtooth Spire. She held no sway there, nor affiliation. This and this alone caused a suspire to shudder past his lips, a insouciant “yeah” thrown in to equalize the grief. Scarlett would pick up on this, however. There was no way she could not.
INDENTPack mate, actually.Friendship was an unfit (and tenuous) term for his lacking brother-in-arms. Kapvik felt as though Arverk's nonattendance left a hollow in his happiness, raw and resounding. The Roman had been a half to his whole; a stable, tried and true fellow who might have spoke up for him if the contention between Iqniq and himself boiled over again. And it will happen. One way or another, he will clash with Tonravik's mate again. It's only a matter of time. But here and now, the wolverine did not have the drive to fight with anyone. Least of all the ember. The whale's absence wore away at his determination, his defiance. Course this might tie in with Iqniq's coming and going.
INDENTWhat a mess,” he sighed, sunburst regard locking with Scarlett's crimson ones. Wait...did he just speak? Shit.Don't ask.” It was not any of her business, really. “So. Yeah.” He was the epitome of social finesse, having mastered the art at a young age. He has also perfected bullshitting apparently. Urgh. Here comes the awkwardness. Hello darkness, my old friend...
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: warden_master.gif] [Image: healerMush.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Too hot for sunlight, I will take the shadows - by Tatsuya - August 11, 2015, 06:36 AM