Moonspear you might catch a star
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
you guys are home sick too? me too! x _x i had a UTI (i battled it on my own on wednesday and thursday last week, but it came back with a vengence so i was on antibiotics friday - yesterday) and still feeling pretty bluh. :c feel better, guys <33

Charon watched Dhole as she excitedly made her way over towards them. He reflexively shouted "Watch out!" when he saw her trip, but obviously it was too late by that time and Dhole went tumbling down the slope. "Shit! Are you okay?!" he shouted up and he quickened his pace, Flóki shortly behind him. Dhole was quick to reassure them that she was alright, but when she got up and tried to stand, it looked like she wasn't feeling all that great after all.

Since he was no healer, Charon didn't know if spraining your ankle meant that you would be fine, or if something needed to happen to help you get fine. "Can you walk?" he asked, not sure if he should get a healer or if she was going to be alright on her own. Charon leaned down to carefully sniff her paw, not noticing the looks exchanged between Dhole and Flóki, as though that would tell him more, but he couldn't find anything off about it by looking and sniffing.

Dhole didn't seem that concerned though, since she plunged right into the next subject of the day. Charon nodded as Flóki said they were just exploring the mountain because they were looking for a new home. "This one is quite formidable," Charon said as he looked towards the summit that seemed to crash right through the sky, so high did it reach. Fitting of a King. "Is this the Nocturne Summit you told me about?"

Upon Dhole's question for her friend, he shook his head. "No, we haven't. Is it a friend of yours? She missing?" Charon's brows knit together in a worried frown, even though he didn't care overly much. Well, not about the missing friend, anyway, but he did care about Dhole's well-being and he knew that it was proper to pretend to give a shit.
Messages In This Thread
you might catch a star - by Charon - September 21, 2015, 11:57 AM
RE: you might catch a star - by Wildfire - September 21, 2015, 01:03 PM
RE: you might catch a star - by Floki - September 21, 2015, 02:24 PM
RE: you might catch a star - by Charon - September 22, 2015, 03:11 AM
RE: you might catch a star - by Wildfire - September 22, 2015, 09:27 AM
RE: you might catch a star - by Floki - September 22, 2015, 07:42 PM
RE: you might catch a star - by Charon - September 23, 2015, 05:49 AM
RE: you might catch a star - by Wildfire - September 23, 2015, 09:04 AM
RE: you might catch a star - by Floki - September 23, 2015, 07:29 PM
RE: you might catch a star - by Charon - September 25, 2015, 02:56 AM
RE: you might catch a star - by Wildfire - September 25, 2015, 10:43 AM