Great Bear Wilderness Talk dirty to me
380 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Not ever having been in this situation, Dash wouldn't have been able to say whether or not he thought Charon would have been arrogant. Maybe he would have thought him extremely confident. Who knows? The dark male listened as Charon said they wanted to set up house on a mountain. "Mountains are nice," he commented. They were especially good for communicating, since they were higher than everything else, and voices could travel further.

Dash didn't miss Charon's title for Thistle. It's the second time he had spoken of her as his adoptive mother. He almost got the feeling the other male wanted to talk about it, but if Dash was wrong, he could upset the other male. That wasn't something he wanted to do. But, Charon had brought it up. He decided to be blunt about it. "Why do you point out she's your adoptive mother?" As far as Dash knew, his parents were biological. Even if they weren't it wouldn't have made any difference to him. They always did the best they could.

It seemed like Charon's pack had lost many of it's members, too many of them young. "I'm sorry for your loss," he said earnestly. He could understand why maybe Thistle had foregone her duties. She was mourning. Dash would not hold that against her. Charon went on to speak of the rest of the pack "It sounds like you have some dedicated wolves in your pack," he said. "Paired with the other small pack, you have a great chance of surviving the winter."

The thought of joining a pack had crossed Dash's mind, he just wasn't sure if he really wanted to, and, if he did, how to go about it. Last winter had been extremely hard on him, and he knew he stood a better chance of surviving himself if he was with a pack. But, it would probably take a little more time of convincing himself before he got up the nerve to ask.
Feel free to tag Dash as needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW. 
Messages In This Thread
Talk dirty to me - by Dash - September 22, 2015, 06:01 PM
RE: Talk dirty to me - by Charon - September 23, 2015, 05:27 AM
RE: Talk dirty to me - by Dash - September 23, 2015, 09:45 AM
RE: Talk dirty to me - by Charon - September 23, 2015, 11:49 AM
RE: Talk dirty to me - by Dash - September 23, 2015, 02:08 PM
RE: Talk dirty to me - by Charon - September 25, 2015, 02:22 AM
RE: Talk dirty to me - by Dash - September 25, 2015, 09:08 AM
RE: Talk dirty to me - by Charon - September 25, 2015, 01:15 PM
RE: Talk dirty to me - by Dash - September 25, 2015, 01:54 PM
RE: Talk dirty to me - by Charon - September 25, 2015, 02:15 PM
RE: Talk dirty to me - by Dash - September 25, 2015, 03:20 PM