Lost Creek Hollow down here all the fish is happy
61 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
The sylph tilted her head to a side when Luke told her he'd heard the song first from a crab at the beach. "Oh..." she exclaimed, trying to figure out how a crab could even sing, but when Luke chuckled, revealing that it was a joke, she joined the laughter She enjoyed his silly, but mannered behavior, and could already tell that theirs would be a warm friendship. Perhaps, if every other member was like this, she was somewhere not only to call home, but to finally let go of her painful past.

Luke asked Bella to sing a song of her own, and for a moment she hesitated. She hadn't sung in a very long time, and perhaps the words had gotten lost on her forever. But then, Arabella realized that she knew just the right song to sing when sadness threatened to darken her day, one that she could never forget.

"Well... If you insist..." she smiled and cleared her throat, "I think it goes like this..." she said, and when her voice opened to let out a set of notes, the birds seemed to go silent for a moment. And then the words flowed from her mouth like pure velvet.

"With a smile and a song

Life is just a bright sunny day

Your cares fade away

And your heart is young

With a smile and a song

All the world seems to waken anew

Rejoicing with you

As the song is sung

There's no use in grumbling

When the raindrops come tumbling

Remember, you're the one

Who can fill the world with sunshine

When you smile and you sing

Everything is in tune and it's spring

And life flows along

With a smile and a song..."

When her lips closed, and her eyes opened, she looked at Luke with a shy smile. "My mother used to sing it to me when I was sad... When I sing it I know everything will be okay..."

The song is from Snow White
Classics are beautiful...
Messages In This Thread
down here all the fish is happy - by Luke - September 11, 2015, 12:52 PM
RE: down here all the fish is happy - by Arabella - September 16, 2015, 12:55 PM
RE: down here all the fish is happy - by Luke - September 17, 2015, 05:49 PM
RE: down here all the fish is happy - by Arabella - September 25, 2015, 01:33 PM
RE: down here all the fish is happy - by Luke - September 26, 2015, 01:15 PM
RE: down here all the fish is happy - by Arabella - September 27, 2015, 11:14 AM
RE: down here all the fish is happy - by Luke - September 27, 2015, 05:28 PM
RE: down here all the fish is happy - by Arabella - September 27, 2015, 08:02 PM
RE: down here all the fish is happy - by Luke - September 29, 2015, 06:52 PM
RE: down here all the fish is happy - by Arabella - October 04, 2015, 10:55 PM
RE: down here all the fish is happy - by Luke - October 07, 2015, 04:59 PM
RE: down here all the fish is happy - by Arabella - November 01, 2015, 01:11 PM
RE: down here all the fish is happy - by Luke - November 06, 2015, 05:54 PM