Phoenix Maplewood jailed for frenzied killing of her aunt
9 Posts
Ooc —
PP as much as you like! :) Permission to injure/rampage granted by Saena (I think I understood the setup); this can probably be my last post. I've left it open-ended, so you can play out the pack eventually coaxing Morran out. PM me if you need changes!

She was winning - insofar as that was possible against three wolves on their own turf. The meeting between Morran's weaponry and Nochtli's face drew blood, and things only got better when teeth and claws united in assaulting Saena. There was a spurt of hot blood, a sharp cry, and the satisfying sound of a body hitting the ground. Morran all but squealed at the sight of the maimed alpha - and after that, everything became a bit of a blood-frenzied blur.

The slow-motion version of the story went like this: Nochtli took mere moments to recover from the injury to her face, and Citali had managed to avoid the sword-like claws completely. The two subordinates rushed to the aid of their leader, jaws snapping for purchase on any part of Morran that wasn't padded or muscled.

It was all over within a second. Before Citali's jaws sent Morran on a raging rampage into the heart of the forest, the beast seized Saena's half-tail roughly between her teeth —

— and severed it.

The fuzzy stump of flesh and bone went sailing into the woods, arcing high over the scuffling animals. Ancient wiring vibrated around Morran's skull - the silent refree's whistle that ends a fight before it gets ugly. The two wolves that were still on their feet hit Morran a split second later, and with a roar of pain and a wide sweep of her claws to disperse them, the bear began her long and meandering exit. If she was going to be chased out, she was going to take her sweet time about it - and make the resident pack work hard for it.
Messages In This Thread
jailed for frenzied killing of her aunt - by Morran - September 28, 2015, 10:47 AM
RE: jailed for frenzied killing of her aunt - by Nochtli - September 28, 2015, 11:11 AM
RE: jailed for frenzied killing of her aunt - by Morran - September 28, 2015, 11:14 AM
RE: jailed for frenzied killing of her aunt - by Citali - September 28, 2015, 11:42 AM
RE: jailed for frenzied killing of her aunt - by Nochtli - September 28, 2015, 12:37 PM
RE: jailed for frenzied killing of her aunt - by Saēna - September 28, 2015, 08:36 PM
RE: jailed for frenzied killing of her aunt - by Morran - September 29, 2015, 07:05 AM
RE: jailed for frenzied killing of her aunt - by Nochtli - September 29, 2015, 11:25 PM
RE: jailed for frenzied killing of her aunt - by Citali - September 30, 2015, 12:09 AM
RE: jailed for frenzied killing of her aunt - by Saēna - October 01, 2015, 04:19 PM
RE: jailed for frenzied killing of her aunt - by Morran - October 02, 2015, 11:17 AM
RE: jailed for frenzied killing of her aunt - by Nochtli - October 03, 2015, 08:11 AM
RE: jailed for frenzied killing of her aunt - by Citali - October 03, 2015, 05:43 PM
RE: jailed for frenzied killing of her aunt - by Reek - October 04, 2015, 08:13 PM
RE: jailed for frenzied killing of her aunt - by Citali - October 17, 2015, 02:18 PM
RE: jailed for frenzied killing of her aunt - by Saēna - October 22, 2015, 07:10 PM