Whitefish River radioactive
<font style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#20CC6D; line-height:11px;"><i>wires got the best of him.</i></font><br><font style="font-family:georgia; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; color:black; letter-spacing:3px; line-height:11px;">yo ho ho & a bottle of rum.</font>
71 Posts
Ooc — Arla
sorry for the delay! <3
The hybrid had hoped that the lack of greeting he had given would had discouraged the female, but instead she stepped forward into the rushing water. His previous smile was taken hostage by a thin frown, seafoam eyes not wavering from the determined female as she crossed the river. Instead of stepping forward to aid her like a gentleman would, the slender male remained where he was with a peculiar expression blemishing his sharp features. It took every bit of restraint that the male had to keep a bubble of laughter from falling off his tongue as the girl slipped on an unseen rock, her tawny body disappearing underwater for a moment. Still, the yearling remained where he was, only a flicker of concern flashing across his face as he waited for the stranger to resurface. Ten, if I count to ten and she doesn’t reappear I’ll do something…
One.
Two…
Three?
With that, her tawny head broke the surface as she struggled to pull herself onto shore, and the hybrid exhaled a small sigh of relief. He didn’t feel like being very chivalrous today so he was thankful that the female had managed to rescue herself. Another smile finally cracked his lips as she snorted suddenly, excess water bubbling from her nostrils before she excused herself. He shrugged indifferently, although the smile remained, before responding to the tawny stranger. “As long as you can breathe now you don’t need to apologize.” He paused, a pointed ear twitching softly before spitting out another comment: “How was your bath?”
Messages In This Thread
radioactive - by Styx - July 21, 2013, 11:39 PM
RE: radioactive - by Spine - July 24, 2013, 10:21 PM
RE: radioactive - by Styx - July 25, 2013, 01:03 AM
RE: radioactive - by Spine - July 25, 2013, 04:26 PM
RE: radioactive - by Styx - August 02, 2013, 01:50 AM
RE: radioactive - by Spine - September 10, 2013, 01:59 PM
RE: radioactive - by Styx - September 11, 2013, 11:50 PM
RE: radioactive - by Spine - September 12, 2013, 11:26 PM
RE: radioactive - by Styx - September 17, 2013, 01:29 AM
RE: radioactive - by Spine - October 03, 2013, 09:53 PM
RE: radioactive - by Styx - October 06, 2013, 11:59 PM