Moonspear I would follow you anywhere
from a place the world forgot
66 Posts
Ooc — Trash Panda
I didn't want this thread to be delayed because of me so I popped in real quick.  I'm a little doped up on pain meds. :)

Lex was guarded at first, as if the woman in front of him weren’t his real sister, but before anything else was exchanged, Izo ran up to him and buries her face into his chest.  He closes his eyes and takes a long draw of breath, smelling for illness or injury, but he soon glances over to Charon with something resembling an apology.  He nudges his nose against his sister’s snout and takes a step back.  Izo was here to join and he didn’t want a negative expectation from his leader.  

“She would be good for Moonspear,” he says but he looks between the two and continues a beat later, “a good hunter.  Quick on her feet.  She’s got a good head on her shoulders.”

He offers a smile to his sister.  He wouldn’t have her as his second of their small pack if he didn’t think she was good for it.  He kept that to himself.

“She does what needs to be done for the sake of the pack.  Always has.”

He might not have done as well as he had leading his family without her; he was thankful for everything she’d done and he’d begun to feel guilty for leaving them behind.  They needed the safety of the other pack, something he couldn’t offer, but maybe he’d been wrong.  He had his own questions about Izo, about his other sisters and where they were.  Another time, though.
Messages In This Thread
I would follow you anywhere - by Izo - October 20, 2015, 07:18 PM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Charon - October 21, 2015, 03:30 AM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Izo - October 21, 2015, 05:20 PM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Charon - October 22, 2015, 07:52 AM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Lex - October 25, 2015, 11:27 AM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Izo - November 02, 2015, 08:52 PM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Charon - November 03, 2015, 06:15 AM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Lex - November 03, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Izo - November 07, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Charon - November 08, 2015, 10:49 AM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Lex - November 08, 2015, 02:39 PM