Blackbeak Bluff My mama don't like you, and she likes everyone*
leave that old record spinning
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
time seems to slide into a horrid halt as Casmir's jaws take the better part of a century to close, snagging not the woman but a tuft of pearly white fur from her nape. She careers into open air; he sees the flash of her bright eyes once before she closes them tightly. For a millenia she free-falls into empty air; Cas stares in hugely growing horror, his paws gripping the edge of the cliff, a cry of terror and shock ripping from his throat to follow her. The image will forever be etched into his memory, as will the horror of the event.

The sickening smack of her body against a rock shelf a fair distance below them causes the boy to wince, to bite off his shout and whimper. Her gaze meets his own, then blinks out like a snuffed lamp. Panting in shock, adrenaline pounding through his body, the boy can only stand and stare down at her pale and crumpled form.

All at once time finds itself and he does the same, and Lasher's clear and resolute nature fills his mind. Cas calms himself and begins to search for a way down to the woman; there is a tiny series of precarious footholds to his left, and without hesitating any longer the boy traverses the side of the cliff, letting himself breathe only when his forelegs are planted on either side of her shoulders along the ledge.

He lowers his muzzle to nose her chin and lick her eyes, hoping to wake her, for now that he has achieved his goal he is unsure of what to do, what to say.
please send all PMs regarding garait & casmir to relmyna
[Image: casfoot.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
My mama don't like you, and she likes everyone* - by Saēna - November 23, 2015, 07:12 PM
RE: My mama don't like you, and she likes everyone* - by Casmir - December 12, 2015, 01:29 PM