The Sentinels Tiny Blessings Gilded in Black and White
i gave until my soul hurt
315 Posts
Ooc — Ash
Ever since her father had told her she would become a big sister, Eilidh had doted upon her mother with offerings of food and herbs and things to keep her occupied. It was not easy for her mother to move around, especially as her time drew near. She knew little of the act of birthing, and had hoped her mother would allow her to be nearby to learn. She sadly had been hunting fish when her mother's faint call summoned her father. Some while later, her father's stronger howl announced that she had two new siblings, two sisters, to love and cherish and teach everything she knew.

Calling back a joyous howl, the girl quickly ran toward her parents' den with the fish in her mouth. She placed it gently on the ground and turned back, to gather some things her mother would need. Eilidh picked herbs for relaxation - chamomile and lavender - from her mother's healing den and brought them in her mouth, careful not to chew on them as she walked. She wasn't the one who needed to relax! When she was close, she saw the fish had been spirited away, and smiled softly. She laid the bundle of herbs at her paws and whispered, "Mamma, I brought you something to help your recovery. I will leave it here for you." She tucked it beneath a rock so they wouldn't fly away on the wind, then left them in peace. There would be time enough to see her new sisters.
Trades
Caregiver (5/5) / Medic (1/10)
Naturalist (0/5) / Botanist (0/10)
Messages In This Thread
Tiny Blessings Gilded in Black and White - by Blue Willow - December 25, 2015, 09:49 AM
RE: Tiny Blessings Gilded in Black and White - by Emaleth - December 25, 2015, 10:39 AM
RE: Tiny Blessings Gilded in Black and White - by Deirdre - December 25, 2015, 11:17 AM
RE: Tiny Blessings Gilded in Black and White - by Lasher - December 25, 2015, 11:50 AM
RE: Tiny Blessings Gilded in Black and White - by Dante RIP - December 25, 2015, 05:22 PM
RE: Tiny Blessings Gilded in Black and White - by Osprey - December 25, 2015, 06:57 PM
RE: Tiny Blessings Gilded in Black and White - by Pearl - December 27, 2015, 12:23 AM
RE: Tiny Blessings Gilded in Black and White - by Aria - December 27, 2015, 07:05 PM
RE: Tiny Blessings Gilded in Black and White - by Eilidh - December 27, 2015, 06:38 PM