Emberflame Ridge I thought this love would always burn like a wildfire
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Sorry for holding this up guys. Feel free to have them leave her there if you'd like to fade, or they can continue trying to help if you'd like!

A tense moment of silence passed between Saena and Terich-mir, and then Capriccio's arrival caused Saena's tension to rise into agitation. She had a chance of getting away from one wolf if the encounter went south, but the arrival of the second made any effort futile. Her gaze darted between Terich-mir and Capriccio, and though both wolves spoke kind words, her panic twisted their intentions in her mind. They were strangers; whether they could help or not, Saena simply could not trust them.

She managed to skitter backwards a little, somehow gathering her feet under herself in spite of the intense pain wracking her, and hunched over herself. "No," she said hoarsely, not even sure what she was protesting against. "I need to get home," and the last came out in a whine. The feverish light of panic had entered her eyes once more—it seemed to be all she felt since leaving the coast behind—and she shrank further away from the pair.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I thought this love would always burn like a wildfire - by Saēna - January 17, 2016, 06:52 PM