The Sentinels i can't think of any cool witty titles i'm sorry [M]
leave that old record spinning
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Cas was torn. he and Behati seemed to have mended things for the present, but there was still the matter of Aria, whom the Mayfair boy had come to adore very much. he was not aware of his parents' arrangement, or else he would have asked how it worked -- the boy was merely caught in the age-old 'i want them both' snare. for both brought their individual characteristics to his life; Behati was lovely, witty, and made him laugh, while Aria, equally beautiful, caused his heart to go into palpitations and he wanted to know more about her.

he tried to keep to the edges of the territory, accompanying his dad on patrols, hunting, visiting his baby sisters, hanging out with eilidh -- anything that kept him gainfully busy and away from Behati and Aria for the present. but he was discovered today; Aria had followed him to the southern edge of donnelaith, and he turned to face her.

"h-hey," he stammered, smiling awkwardly. she didn't look happy; her earlier poise was gone and he couldn't help but feel that he and Behati's make-up were the reason.

(great deduction, sherlock)
please send all PMs regarding garait & casmir to relmyna
[Image: casfoot.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
RE: i can't think of any cool witty titles i'm sorry - by Casmir - January 18, 2016, 12:57 PM