The Sentinels i can't think of any cool witty titles i'm sorry [M]
leave that old record spinning
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
i am so sad for them ;__;

she started crying; god, why? his heart broke further, and without a second thought he stepped toward her crumpled form and lay his chin atop her head, bringing her as close as he could. "and i don't want to choose," he whispered, "because it is sucky and stupid that life has to work that way. i like you both -- i -- i could love you, and i could love Behati. but i can't, and now i've hurt you."

Cas closed his eyes tightly and lay his cheek between her ears as his own tears flickered forth. while not a dripping waterfall of crystalline pain, as Aria's had been, surely she felt the hotness very briefly against her fur before he pulled away with a sniffle. "forget what i said. i'm being a real dick, and i'm sorry. you -- you don't deserve that, Aria."

no, she didn't. she deserved someone who would love and cherish her, and be with her only. someone without a fickle heart. the idea that they might never touch so tenderly again, or share words unguardedly as they had twisted a knife in his gut, and he stared hard into the cold shadows as not to lose it again. 

maybe he wanted to choose her, too. but he wasn't about to hurt anyone else. that, above all, was now something of which Casmir was desperately afraid. the weight of causing those he loved any sort of agony was indescribable to the boy.
please send all PMs regarding garait & casmir to relmyna
[Image: casfoot.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
RE: i can't think of any cool witty titles i'm sorry [M] - by Casmir - January 18, 2016, 07:32 PM