The Sentinels i can't think of any cool witty titles i'm sorry [M]
leave that old record spinning
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
lmfao aria is 110% done w cas' BS

why was she asking him such hard fucking questions? Cas didn't want to answer, because it seemed like every time he did, Aria asked something else that was even harder. it was like a Chinese finger trap of hard questions and painful answers; both of them were caught in the ugly cycle, but neither of them knew how to stop or walk away. he allowed himself to do as she asked, to imagine the two of them together -- it was a lovely, if painful, thought. would he miss Behati?

his mind's eye brought up the vision of his girlfriend -- her witty nature and pretty eyes, and he felt his heart wrench, both with the realization that he didn't want to give her up, but he didn't want to torment Aria anymore. yet, honesty was best, mostly because Cas was pretty awful at lying.

"i--i think i might. eventually. maybe not right away, but ... maybe i would wonder," he finished lamely. he was the subject sitting on a hard chair in the middle of an interrogation room, and she was the bright lamp shining in his eyes, blinding him. 

"am i -- am i the only one you want?" he asked. there were other males in the pack, and sure to be more at some point. he wasn't the only fish in the sea, though he desperately wanted to be that to Aria.
please send all PMs regarding garait & casmir to relmyna
[Image: casfoot.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
RE: i can't think of any cool witty titles i'm sorry [M] - by Casmir - January 18, 2016, 09:14 PM