The Sentinels i can't think of any cool witty titles i'm sorry [M]
leave that old record spinning
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
but when he glanced to her, he didn't see consent, nor want. Aria sat down, effectively ending their interlude -- Cas caught his breath and shot the snowy girl a questioning glance. however, the inquiry died out of his eyes -- he knew why she had stopped, and as his senses returned, he knew it was for the best. not only would he have betrayed Behati, he would have taken something from Aria she could not give the one with whom she chose to stay forever -- the Mayfair boy still questioned whether or not he truly was the only one for her. 

desire still flickered in his eyes as he leant forward to return her kiss, silently accepting that they must stop, and the reasons for it. to his knowledge, there was no danger of pups -- not yet. but to share such a thing, that was almost sacred, and not intended for this moment.

clearing his throat, Casmir too sat down, extending a foreleg to pull her close, if she wished. they would sit in silence then, or share words. it made no difference to him, so long as he was near her.
please send all PMs regarding garait & casmir to relmyna
[Image: casfoot.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
RE: i can't think of any cool witty titles i'm sorry [M] - by Casmir - January 18, 2016, 11:13 PM