The Sentinels i can't think of any cool witty titles i'm sorry [M]
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
i'm crying this was perf. also the longest fucking thread ever omg.

And then he said he would leave. He claimed he was leaving but she didn't want him to, and she leaning closer into him and gave a whine of protest. She knew it was petty and pointless but she wanted him to stay with her, and she hoped it would show through. Her gave affectionate kisses to say goodnight, and she returned a few upon his cheek, along with a more sensual nibble to the ear to make sure he'd remember their evening together. But she knew he wouldn't forget, and neither would she. Not for a while. 

Besides, it had warmed her further to know he would be going to his family, and not to the beast of a creature that Aria felt his other girl was. He had not asked her, but to her she was his girlfriend and partner, and he could not change that until he made a decision, or they came to an agreement. He turned to head to his mothers, and she let out a soft sigh. "Goodnight, Casmir," she murmured.

She watched him with a mushy gaze that hinted more than just an innocent crush, obviously, and when his black coat blended into the night she'd collapse onto the matted snow beneath her and stared at the sky in all of it's wonderful glories- including the still boring mashed potato clouds that lingered throughout the winter season. She laid in thought for well past an hour, until she could no longer feel her toes. It was then she headed home and silently crept into the large den, careful not to wake Pearl(ALSO PLOT TWIST i think behati shares a den with pearl also). And for the rest of the night, curled tightly in a warm ball, did she dream of her time with Casmir, and the future that they may have together.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i can't think of any cool witty titles i'm sorry [M] - by Aria - January 19, 2016, 12:06 AM