Lost Creek Hollow cabela's camouflage cup
186 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
i feel though! i sometimes 'borrow' my boyfriends sweatpants if i get cold at his house and will take them home and horde them bc they are SO damn comfy. hahahaha i read that as pants not parts help.
and omg don't apologize i'm loving it, i'm honestly up for anything with ilya! so if you feeling a lil more trouble, feel free to keep it rolling ;) you're welcome to a lil pp yoself! 

Scared? was that what he had said? Had he really murmured so sweetly and softly to not be scared? It was poor word choice and, quite frankly, poor actions. She could feel his gentle preening against her neck moving down to her shoulders, and she was unaware of where he might be going with this. Was it an attempt to start something? Ya know, her mind told her, maybe this is his way of letting you know that he is attracted to you. It was once again an innocent thought, but she was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. 

But then, his nips and kisses moved down, and he easily stepped one foreleg over her short body, most likely with the intention of rounding his back side to hers. The black wolfess snapped. At first she was simply standing in hopes he'd get the point. She didn't encourage him, didn't whine in pleasure- she didn't even return his nudges. And for goodness sakes he was part of her fucking pack. Seriously? What kind of Beta acted like this? Ilya's tail tucked tightly beneath her and she lunged forward. In his shock, and perhaps anger, she let out a snarl and lunged again, this time at him. Her teeth connected with his muzzle and she bit down in what she felt was a well-issued warning. "I'm not afraid, Luke," she spat, eyes narrowed and fur bristling. 

Of course, while her bite may have hurt, she was not a hard target to claim; her only hope was that he didn't pursue her further. Unfortunately Luke seemed pretty intent on it to begin with, and she feared that he'd try again.
Messages In This Thread
cabela's camouflage cup - by Luke - January 19, 2016, 12:43 PM
RE: cabela's camouflage cup - by Ilya - January 19, 2016, 01:56 PM
RE: cabela's camouflage cup - by Luke - January 19, 2016, 03:14 PM
RE: cabela's camouflage cup - by Ilya - January 19, 2016, 07:11 PM
RE: cabela's camouflage cup - by Luke - January 20, 2016, 02:06 PM
RE: cabela's camouflage cup - by Ilya - January 20, 2016, 02:18 PM
RE: cabela's camouflage cup - by Luke - January 20, 2016, 07:19 PM
RE: cabela's camouflage cup - by Ilya - January 20, 2016, 08:32 PM
RE: cabela's camouflage cup - by Luke - January 21, 2016, 03:46 PM
RE: cabela's camouflage cup - by Ilya - January 21, 2016, 09:07 PM
RE: cabela's camouflage cup - by Luke - January 23, 2016, 06:54 PM