Lost Creek Hollow cabela's camouflage cup
749 Posts
Ooc — Kris
I was totally wondering why you were talking about sweatpants all of a sudden... LOL... I assumed they were camo sweatpants... lmao. I've gone ahead with a bit of pp, but as always, feel free to shoot me a note if I've gone too far! <3

He continued his advance, trailing his unwanted nips and licks from her neck, down her back and toward her flank, but it was when he lifted a leg over top of her slender spine that she reacted. Like a coiled snake that had been laying tensely in wait, her teeth struck his muzzle, biting down in a well-deserved warning and drawing his blood.

He staggered back, shocked, but his face soon darkened as he began to quaver. Savage folds appeared across his snout, and his brows pitched down over his narrowed, blazing eyes. Gone was the numbness, replaced now with sudden, all-consuming and irrational rage brought on by her 'attack'. He would not let another control him like this, not let another harm him as he had been harmed by the cat. He snarled fiercely.

"You should be."

The white wolf lunged forward with frightening speed, seizing her scruff between his slavering fangs. In the same mind-spinning moment his body pressed in and down, a forepaw lashing out to assist in taking her off her feet. He wanted thrust her into the cold snow below and pin her there. He wanted to be in control.
Messages In This Thread
cabela's camouflage cup - by Luke - January 19, 2016, 12:43 PM
RE: cabela's camouflage cup - by Ilya - January 19, 2016, 01:56 PM
RE: cabela's camouflage cup - by Luke - January 19, 2016, 03:14 PM
RE: cabela's camouflage cup - by Ilya - January 19, 2016, 07:11 PM
RE: cabela's camouflage cup - by Luke - January 20, 2016, 02:06 PM
RE: cabela's camouflage cup - by Ilya - January 20, 2016, 02:18 PM
RE: cabela's camouflage cup - by Luke - January 20, 2016, 07:19 PM
RE: cabela's camouflage cup - by Ilya - January 20, 2016, 08:32 PM
RE: cabela's camouflage cup - by Luke - January 21, 2016, 03:46 PM
RE: cabela's camouflage cup - by Ilya - January 21, 2016, 09:07 PM
RE: cabela's camouflage cup - by Luke - January 23, 2016, 06:54 PM