Sleeping Dragon let me tell you what i wish i'd known when i was young and dreamed of glory
a page ripped
258 Posts
Ooc — Ells
Medic
It was honourable and fascinating to be part of a pack throughout the youngest stages of its existence. Sleeping Dragon... the name had become almost like a mantra to Lucani over the days. And the territory itself had, in turn, become more and more familiar to her. Her healer's cache, her sleeping space, her favourite stream, the snowy crags and dramatic geysers. It had all quickly began to feel like home.

She remained convinced that Thuringwethil and Gyda were worthy leaders with much to offer, and although her conviction was neither unwavering nor blind, it was expressed with respect, duty, and loyalty. The young black wolf who'd accepted her was just up ahead — and Lucani never could resist a chance at company.

Thuringwethil, she greeted the Alpha respectfully, moving her head lower than hers and flattening her ears. She knew the yearling well enough now to be aware that she was not a chatty sort, so she decided to let Thuringwethil spark or deny the conversation and set the tone for whatever followed.
Messages In This Thread
RE: let me tell you what i wish i'd known when i was young and dreamed of glory - by Lucani - January 22, 2016, 04:21 AM