Sleeping Dragon let me tell you what i wish i'd known when i was young and dreamed of glory
a page ripped
258 Posts
Ooc — Ells
Medic
Lucani felt comfortable walking at her Alpha's side, which was not something she had been able to admit when first they'd met. She'd respected the younger female from the off, but had still harboured a level of uncertainty simply because she hadn't yet known what Thuringwethil's culture and leadership entailed. Yes Lucani was still new to it, but the more time she spent on Sleeping Dragon the more comfortable she became.

She remained submissive, of course, and turned her gaze briefly to the girl's leg as she mentioned it. A salve? It could be any number of things. I tend to make mine from various roots if I can find them. But I think it's a little too late for your wounds, she added, returning her gaze to the female's dark face. YThey're already healing, and if infection was going to set in then you'd already be feeling it badly.
Messages In This Thread
RE: let me tell you what i wish i'd known when i was young and dreamed of glory - by Lucani - January 25, 2016, 06:31 AM